Operating System Excellence
The Performance Excellence Operating System is often the least understood component of enCompass® — yet, in our opinion, is a critical element necessary to ensure results are effectively attained and sustained.
In short, our Improvement Operating System is a structured, disciplined implementation framework and process that overcomes the types of implementation barriers often present in many organizational initiatives. The Performance Excellence Operating System does the following:
- Educates and trains all levels of an organization about the journey of implementation and how people respond to change.
- Creates a formal structure and instills a disciplined implementation process, ensuring that each person in the process has clear roles and responsibilities and is contributing to the process.
- Separates the daily operations of serving the customer from the operations of the implementation process.
- Creates visual implementation process metrics to ensure that operational objectives are met and that new behaviors are adopted at all levels of the organization.
- Manages the initiative implementation process by ensuring the right resources are involved, decisions are made, communication and feedback happen, resistance is identified and managed, conflicts are resolved, results are attained and sustained, and people are developed to sustain the improvements and results.