Solutions & Expertise
Driving Performance Excellence for Building Material Companies
Building Materials producers must react to numerous market demand uncertainties such as the number of housing starts, material cost increases, weather conditions, seasonality and public infrastructure spending levels, among others. Manufacturers, that implement operational improvements that are flexible can capitalize on demand growth or reduce cost during contraction, are able to better respond to these market conditions. Performance Excellence becomes a competitive advantage for those companies that develop this capability.
Implementation Engineers partners with Building Materials companies across the organization to implement critical solutions such as:
- Effective cost control, process lead times, and material management which are essential to meet customer requirements and ensure profitable operations. Implementation Engineers works in upstream operations such as the quarry or mine, as well as downstream processing and packaging operations, and deploys a systems approach to ensure Performance Excellence across all operational and support functions.
- Visual management systems including KPI identification, data visualization, management structure and creating necessary behaviors to support a high-performance organization. These systems enable day-to-day variance management and process control and support ongoing continuous improvement.
Dynamic Solutions Address Industry Challenges
Implementation Engineers partners with companies to address complex business challenges and transform your Performance Excellence capability into a competitive advantage. Some of the industry challenges we solve include:
- Asset Performance Excellence (Core Maintenance and Reliability Systems)
- High Performance Management Systems
- Lean facility layout
- Cost per unit reduction
- Quality Systems Implementation
- Mine/quarry quality control and efficiency