Solutions & Expertise
Driving Performance Excellence for Chemical Companies
While the Chemicals industry has benefited from recent increased global demand and improved profits, future growth is forecast to decrease resulting in a slowdown in world economies and intensifying trade tensions. Strategic actions including expansion of scale through acquisitions, operational efficiency improvement and continued focus on cost and productivity will help chemical makers weather macroeconomic and industry-specific headwinds.
Implementation Engineers partners with Chemicals companies across the organization to implement critical solutions such as:
- Asset Performance Excellence is a systems approach to improving asset reliability, resulting in improved plant uptime and unit cost reduction. Implementation Engineers works with chemicals companies to improve asset management strategies and execution by deploying a holistic methodology that includes elements such as operator practices, maintenance planning and execution, and organizational leadership effectiveness.
- Turnaround and shutdowns are necessary events for most chemical facilities, and can have a large impact on annual production. The time to complete these events can vary significantly due to inadequate planning and poor execution, which both can lead to unexpected downtime. Implementation Engineers works with companies to reduce the risk of unplanned shutdown time through better maintenance execution.
Dynamic Solutions Address Industry Challenges
Implementation Engineers partners with companies to address complex business challenges and transform your Performance Excellence capability into a competitive advantage. Some of the industry challenges we solve include:
- Asset Performance Excellence (Core Maintenance and Reliability Systems)
- High Performance Management Systems
- Cost per unit reduction
- Shut down / turn around cycle time reduction planning and execution