Construction Equipment Services
Continuous process industry plants operate 24/7 and have many interconnected subunits that process raw materials into finished products. Operating variations occur daily (feedstock quality, mechanical breakdown, catalyst activity, planned and unplanned outages, changeovers for product grades, utility problems, product quality problems, scheduling and logistics, and occasional human errors) that result in less than 100% of their optimized potential throughput and profit capture
Leadership tracks the lost profit/production due to these and other operational problems. In total, losses can be well over several million dollars annually at any location. Local efforts, encouraged by headquarters subject matter experts, tend to improve the situation incrementally, however, in many cases, significant losses still exist year after year. The losses can become habitual and therefore unseen in many locations.
An explicit overall strategy including, knowledge, benchmarking, best practices, talent development, aligned incentives, and daily coaching to a better state is the only path to lasting improvement. That is the job of leadership who insist on a relentless pursuit toward best-in-class.
Who We’ve Worked With
- Acro Construction
- Aquaflow Regulators Ltd.
- Argosy Fence Supplies Ltd.
- Armor Elevator Company Inc. (Acquired by KONE)
- Astec Industries, Inc.
- Benford Concrete Machinery (Acquired by TEREX)
- Blaw-Knox Construction Equipment Corporation (Acquired by Ingersoll Rand Company)
- Boral Acrow Pty. Ltd.
- Boral Johns Perry Ltd. (Acquired by Advanced Building Technologies Ltd.)
- Boral Windows (Boral Window Systems Ltd.)
- British Reinforced Concrete Engineering (BRC)
- Caradon Curran Ltd. (Carradon Plumbing Solutions)
- Caterpillar Belgium S.A.
- Caterpillar Brazil S.A.
- Caterpillar France S.A.
- Caterpillar Fuel Systems
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Caterpillar Mitsubishi Ltd.
- Caterpillar S.A. de C.V.
- Clark Equipment Company (Ingersoll Rand Company)
- Crittall Windows Ltd.
- Cutting Edges P/L
- Deere & Company
- Delta Faucet
- Dorf Industries Pty. Ltd. (Dorf Clark Industries)
- Duratex S.A.
- E.A. Higginson & Co. Ltd.
- Elkay Manufacturing Co.
- Elkhart Products Corporation
- Emco Ltd.
- Escol Panels Ltd.
- Etnyre & Company
- Fiat-Allis Construction Machinery
- Forticrete Ltd.
- Grasis Corp.
- Halsey Taylor
- Harris Walton Ltd. (Harris Walton Lifting Gear)
- Herbert Morris
- Hilti AG
- Industrias Villares S.A.
- Ingersoll Rand Company
- JLG Industries Incorporated
- KONE, Belgium
- LCN Closers
- Lone Star Industries
- Manitowoc Engineering Company (The Manitowoc Company)
- Marlow and Co. Ltd.
- Matbro Bray Ltd.
- Montaz Mautino (Gimar Montaz Mautino)
- Morgan Engineering
- NEI Cranes Ltd. (Clarke Chapman Group)
- Newman Tonks Engineering Ltd. (Acquired by Ingersoll Rand Company)
- Outdoor Technologies Inc.
- Owens-Corning Fiberglas
- Ravaglioli SpA
- Sears Manufacturing Company (Sears Seating)
- T.I. Bradbury Ltd.
- T.I. Transport Equipment Ltd.
- Thermalite Ltd.
- TREPEL GmbH
- Vulcan Materials
- Ward Building Components (Ward Insulated Panels Ltd.)
- Warner & Swasey
- Worthington Compressors, Inc.
Our Expertise in Construction Equipment Services
Implementation is our expertise
We are not just management strategists but actually implement the solutions tailored for your industry
We work side-by-side
We work with visionary leaders and embed our team to work side-by-side with businesses to create sustainable results
We have top-notch talent
We hire the best and the brightest talent to work alongside our clients so our team can hit the ground running on all your performance excellence initiatives
Our clients come first
We keep our clients front and center in all our work and live by the ethos of our clients come first.