Solutions & Expertise
Driving Performance Excellence for Metal Companies
While many larger integrated metals companies have invested in a comprehensive internal OpEx capability, others rely on limited internal efforts or external resources. In both circumstances, creating value through operational efficiency remains a vital element to deriving cost advantages in this competitive industry. Implementation Engineers partners with metals companies to drive performance improvements across both upstream and downstream processes.
Implementation Engineers partners with Metals companies across the organization to implement critical solutions such as:
- Metals companies face numerous operational and logistics challenges, some caused by waste in the system and others by technical drivers. Implementation Engineers partners with metals companies to develop and/or deploy superior Lean Six Sigma capability and Big Data analytics to address such challenges. The result is a robust Performance Excellence capability, methodology and toolkits that our clients leverage for long-term value creation.
- Asset Performance Excellence is a systems approach to improving asset reliability, resulting in improved equipment uptime and unit cost reduction. Implementation Engineers works with metals companies to improve asset management strategies and execution by deploying a holistic methodology that includes elements such as operator practices, maintenance planning and execution, and organizational leadership effectiveness.
Dynamic Solutions Address Industry Challenges
Implementation Engineers partners with companies to address complex business challenges and transform your Performance Excellence capability into a competitive advantage. Some of the industry challenges we solve include:
- Asset Performance Excellence (Core Maintenance and Reliability Systems)
- High Performance Management Systems
- Rapid growth execution
- Lean Material Flow (e.g., Flow, Super Markets, Kan Bans, FIFO)
- Supply Chain Value Stream Optimization BOM/Drawing Package to Point of use (cycle time, defect reduction)
- Cost per unit reduction