Operations Management System Professionals
Implementation Engineers is seeking an energetic, versatile, Operations Management Professionals for contract work.Prior experience in the manufacturing industry is essential, as is solid cross-functional experience in operations and management. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN or HAVE U.S. WORK PERMITS or GREEN CARD
Candidates must beseasoned professionals who have successfully analyzed,led and implemented management operating systems. It is essential that the candidate can assess the gaps within organizations in terms of information flow and reporting – vertically and horizontally at yearly, quarterly, monthly and daily intervals. The candidate must have the ability to assess KPIs and what the leading and lagging indicators are/should for each department. Knowledge of reporting dashboards is ideal, along with the ability to drill down into KPIs
To this end, interviewing skills are critical, along with a sound methodology and benchmarks. The candidate must ideally also have experience in one-on-one coaching and be able to deliver a behavior change program.
Candidates must be familiar with change management and developing the client relationship to enable successful implementation ofidentified opportunities. Strong communication skills with C-level executives is a requirement.
We’d like to get to know you better. Send us your resume!
The successful candidate will lead our Implementation Engineering teams to:
- Guide our clients through a structured process that deals with resources, decision making, resistance identification and resolution, conflict management, skills enhancement, organizational development, metrics and performance results, coaching, mentoring and behavioral change.
- Capture/Clarify/Align the strategic business objectives of our clients
- Create a 3- to 5-year deployment plan that will:
- Direct organizational analytics to quantify our client’s current state and create a road map to address gaps where objectives are not being achieved.
- Plan/Manage/Execute the road map, including creation of (milestones, steps to milestones) and deployment management.
- Develop an internal management culture to sustain improvement initiatives.
- Interact/Sell at all levels of the organization, especially with senior management/executives.
- Plan/Manage projects.
- BS, Organizational Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of leading large scale implementation projects
- Prior consulting experience required
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt certification preferred.
This person is critical to ensure that our clients’ expectations are exceeded, and future business is secured.
Implementation Engineers has partnered with the biggest names in the manufacturing industry to improve throughput and productivity, decrease costs and align organizations.
Implementation Engineers is a leading global operations optimization firm that specializes in sustainable implementation of large, complex strategic initiatives.