Product Development/DFSS Consultant
Implementation Engineers is seeking contract consultants to execute process improvements in in new product development. Must have excellent client relationship skills and be able to systemically diagnose, solve, and implement sustainable solutions to technical problems. Significant experience in Design for Six Sigma and Lean systems implementation is required. Extensive data analysis skills required.
Ideal candidates have demonstrated consulting experience with C-level executives, strategy development, as well as a proven track record of shop floor implementation. US Citizenship Required. Extensive US travel required.
The successful candidate will lead our Implementation Engineering teams to:
- Guide our clients through a structured process that deals with resources, decision-making, resistance identification and resolution, conflict management, skills enhancement, organizational development, metrics and performance results, coaching, mentoring and behavioral change.
- Capture/Clarify/Align the strategic business objectives of our clients by creating a 3 to 5-year deployment plan that will quantify our clients’ current state and create a road map to address gaps where objectives are not being achieved.
- Sustain improvements through Lean system implementation, including visual management, layered standard work, audits and more.
- Desire and to learn new skills and adapt to new client’s industries and operations
- Develop an internal management culture to sustain improvement initiatives.
- Interact/Sell at all levels of the organization, especially with senior management/executives.
We’d like to get to know you better. Send us your resume!
- BS, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Six Sigma DFSS Master Black Belt required. Lean certification preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of manufacturing experience plus 5 years of Consulting experience
- Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- US Citizenship Required
100% Travel required. PLEASE INCLUDE A RESUME.
This person is critical to ensure that our clients’ expectations are exceeded, and future business is secured. Implementation Engineers has partnered with large global companies to improve throughput and productivity, decrease costs and align organizations. It is a leading global operations optimization firm that specializes in sustainable implementation of large, complex strategic initiatives.