Senior Continuous Improvement Professional/Master Black Belt
Implementation Engineers is seeking high energy, versatile Lean Six Sigma professionals with experience in value stream management, mixed-model flow, and cellular layout for both short-term and long-term contract work in North America.Prior experience across multiple industries, including Food, Aerospace, Hi-Tech, Pharmaceuticals, Mining, Chemical, Metal Processing or Automotive is required, ideally with solid cross-functional experience in operations, maintenance, process engineering and supply chain. No relocation necessary. Travel required. Candidates must beseasoned professionals who have successfully identified, led and managed high impact improvement projects both operationally and organizationally. Must be familiar with change management and developing the client relationship to enable successful implementation of identified opportunities. Strong communication skills with C-level executives is a requirement. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN or HAVE U.S. WORK PERMITS or GREEN CARD
The successful candidate will lead our Implementation Engineering teams to:
- Guide our clients through a structured process that deals with resources, decision-making, resistance identification and resolution, conflict management, skills enhancement, organizational development, metrics and performance results, coaching, mentoring and behavioral change.
- Capture/Clarify/Align the strategic business objectives of our clients by creating a 3 to 5-year deployment plan that will quantify our client’s current state and create a road map to address gaps where objectives are not being achieved.
- Plan/Manage/Execute the road mapvia the DMAIC process.
- Sustain improvements through Lean system implementation, including visual management, layered standard work, audits and more.
- Develop an internal management culture to sustain improvement initiatives.
- Interact/Sell at all levels of the organization, especially with senior management/executives.
We’d like to get to know you better. Send us your resume!
- BS, Engineering or technical discipline. Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean certifications required, Master Black Belt and/or Certified Lean Sensei preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of leading large-scale implementation projects. PMP a plus
- Prior consulting experience required
- Excellent data analysis and statistical skills
- Knowledge of Requisite Organizational Design methods preferred
- Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
This person is critical to ensure that our clients’ expectations are exceeded, and future business is secured. Opportunity for conversion to full-time exists for exceptional performance.
Implementation Engineers has partnered with some of the largest companies in North America to improve throughput and productivity, decrease costs and align organizations.
Implementation Engineers is a leading global operations optimization firm that specializes in sustainable implementation of large, complex strategic initiatives.