Senior Data Analytics Consultant
Implementation engineers is seeking a client-facing data analyst to support our teams in the mining, cleansing, analysis, documentation and visualization of data to drive client performance improvements and timely decision-making capabilities.The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of business needs and technical capability.The candidate should have the ability to adapt to client software, tools and approaches to help clients convert data into information that clients can use to make timely decisions to drive the business.Significant travel required. US citizenship or green card required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create dashboards, tools and reports that supports decision making for clients
- Evaluate existing internal and client tools and participate in design, development and implementation to enhance functionality and capabilities.
- Data mapping (data definitions, formulae development, business rules, mapping requirements to source data, etc.) and data profiling.
- Desire and to learn new skills and adapt to new client’s industries and operations
- Analyze complex data and data mining
- Interpret analysis results using a variety of techniques
- Collaborate proficiently with both IT and functional business leaders
- Successfully lead and participate on cross-functional teams
We’d like to get to know you better. Send us your resume!
- BS, Computer Science, Business Analytics or equivalent
- Experience with Tableau, Microsoft BI or other interactive dashboard design
Ability to extract and parse data from arbitrary client sources (Excel, flat files, web, databases, etc.)
- Proficiency with SQL (familiar with multiple dialects – Microsoft, Oracle,etc.)
- Experience with programming languages and regular expressions (Python, Java, C, etc.)
- Experience with web languages (HTML5, PHP, Java Script, XML, etc.)
- Confident with database design best practices including relational structure, normal forms, Experience with UX design and data visualization on various platforms (charts, dashboards, etc.)
- Server administration experience (LAMP, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and the entire Office Suite
- Understanding of basic statistical analysis and applications (Minitab, jmp, SAS, etc.)
- Knowledge of various Operating Systems
- US Citizenship required
- Six Sigma and/or Lean certifications preferred
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
Travel required. PLEASE INCLUDE A RESUME.
This person is critical to ensure that our clients’ expectations are exceeded, and future business is secured. Implementation Engineers has partnered with large global companies to improve throughput and productivity, decrease costs and align organizations. It is a leading global operations optimization firm that specializes in sustainable implementation of large, complex strategic initiatives.