Senior MRO Transformation Consultant
Implementation Engineers is seeking experienced consultants that have proven a proven track record in transforming MRO organizations to world class levels of Performance Excellence.Must be able to lead the client through the disciplined and analytical rigor necessary to plan, develop, and implement actions to drive cultural change within all areas of the value stream.Significant experience in both Six Sigma problem-solving and Lean systems implementation is required.
Ideal candidates have demonstrated consulting experience with C-level executives, strategy development, as well as a proven track record of shop floor implementation.Extensive travel is required.US citizenship required.
The successful candidate will lead our Implementation Engineering teams to:
- Guide our clients through a structured process that deals with resources, decision-making, resistance identification and resolution, conflict management, skills enhancement, organizational development, metrics and performance results, coaching, mentoring and behavioral change.
- Capture/Clarify/Align the strategic business objectives of our clients by creating a 3- to 5-year deployment plan that will quantify our clients’ current state and create a road map to address gaps where objectives are not being achieved.
- Sustain improvements through Lean system implementation, including visual management, layered standard work, audits and more.
- Desire and to learn new skills and adapt to new client’s industries and operations
- Develop an internal management culture to sustain improvement initiatives.
- Interpret analysis results using a variety of techniques
- Interact/Sell at all levels of the organization, especially with senior management/executives.
We’d like to get to know you better. Send us your resume!
- BS, Industrial, Mechanical, or Reliability Engineering
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean certifications required
- Minimum 15 years of manufacturing experience, plus five years of consulting experience
- Previous Aerospace/Defense MRO experience required
- CMRP certification preferred
- Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- US Citizenship Required
Significant Travel required. PLEASE INCLUDE A RESUME.
This person is critical to ensure that our clients’ expectations are exceeded, and future business is secured. Implementation Engineers has partnered with large global companies to improve throughput and productivity, decrease costs and align organizations. It is a leading global operations optimization firm that specializes in sustainable implementation of large, complex strategic initiatives.