Senior Supply Chain Engineering Consultant
Implementation Engineers is seeking contract consultants to re-engineer supply chain functions. Must be an expert in multiple disciplines, including ERP, procurement, production planning, BOM and/or configuration management, shop floor scheduling, forecasting, inventory management, warehousing and Logistics. Previous Lean and pull system implementation required. Candidates must be seasoned professionals who have successfully identified, led and managed high impact improvement projects both operationally and organizationally. Strong communication skills with C-level executives is a requirement. Extensive US travel required.
The successful candidate will lead our Implementation Engineering teams to:
- Guide our clients through a structured process that deals with resources, decision-making, resistance identification and resolution, conflict management, skills enhancement, organizational development, metrics and performance results, coaching, mentoring and behavioral change.
- Capture/Clarify/Align the strategic business objectives of our clients by creating a 3 to 5-year deployment plan that will quantify our clients’ current state and create a road map to address gaps where objectives are not being achieved.
- Re-engineer business processes as necessary to achieve business results.
- Sustain improvements through Lean system implementation, including visual management, layered standard work, audits and more.
- Develop an internal management culture to sustain improvement initiatives.
- Interact/Sell at all levels of the organization, especially with senior management/executives.
We’d like to get to know you better. Send us your resume!
- BS, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean certifications preferred
- Minimum 10 years of supply chain operations, plus additional 5 years in manufacturing
- Experience with AIAG MP&L standards, ITAF/TS16949 required
- APICS certification preferred
- Prior consulting experience required
- SQL proficiency; excellent data analysis and statistical skills
- Strong business acumen, financial analysis and client relationship skills
- US Citizenship required
100% Travel required. PLEASE INCLUDE A RESUME.
This person is critical to ensure that our clients’ expectations are exceeded, and future business is secured. Implementation Engineers has partnered with large global companies to improve throughput and productivity, decrease costs and align organizations. It is a leading global operations optimization firm that specializes in sustainable implementation of large, complex strategic initiatives.