What makes Implementation Engineers different?
In earlier posts, Implementation Engineers introduced its work, its methodology to sustainable results, and IE’s mission and goal to create a positive cash flow, resolve problems, and create good changes for companies and their people.
But what REALLY makes IE different from the plethora of traditional management-consulting firms out there?
Implementation Engineers implements, and the results are immediate. It’s that simple.
Some firms say they implement, but in all honesty, they really don’t. There are horror stories about costly programs, lots of “experts,” and little or no action. It’s unfortunate and a typical experience of many business leaders.
With Implementation Engineers, that won’t happen. IE stands committed to delivering the work and results projected in every proposal.
With more than 53 years of experience in a variety of industries and markets, IE teams have increased the depth and breadth of experience and target the following:
- Understand and ensure there is a vision of the future state
- Avoid common design and implementation pitfalls
- Leverage and tailor best in class models, processes and tools
- Adapt to the unique operating philosophy, tools and current performance, and enhance the knowledge and skills of the client company.
- Identify what is working and propagate success rather than change for the sake of change
- Design and actively manage the change process
- If we see something else that’s not working correctly, we’ll tell you about it and offer suggestions about how the IE team will correct it.
In the end, Implementation Engineers explains the current state, how we’ll correct it, and ensures the results are sustainable.
enCompass® is the road map that guides all of our projects. There are no hidden agendas or activities and no mumbo jumbo or double speak. It’s all transparent. You and your company leadership guide, learn, and participate in the whole process.
Implementation Engineers is a business-optimization firm that specializes in accelerated performance and improved financial gains while providing immediate results.